Tuesday, November 08, 2011

life is always better with new pillows

new pillowsI knew it was time to recover my white chair pillows when I noticed my 3 yr old had done a lovely contour line drawing on one of them with an ink pen. I ran across this fabric (reverberating stripe by paul smith for maharam) on modern fabrics 2 weeks ago and knew it was perfect for the job. I decided to pony up today with my best cowboy sewing skills and get the job done. I must say the room looks much better with these hot little numbers on each of the red chairs. I love how it picks up the colors in the volumes, NY, (I can’t figure out where this is going in this room but I want it somewhere) and bus paintings in this room.

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Those little ones sure keep us on our toes and even have the power to make us focus on what really matters...very cute! ;D

Unknown said...

Love the stripes! Well done~

Swimmingmom said...

Oh, I love those! They came out great. Love the stripes!!!! Fun!

Blake Blogs said...

Love that Painting too :)